Home, Interest

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tags,Tags,and more Tags.

Hi all, I have been a busy little bee this week. Christmas cards are in the mail and I have been working on some gifts this week I will show them soon. Friday I  baked Monster cookies I love these cookies you can find the recipe Here. It was my mother in laws 79 birthday and we took them to her with a birthday card, when you ask here what she wants for a gift she all ways says nothing but I think she like her cookies.

I have started making some tags for my Christmas gifts I thought I would show them to you today.


For this tag I used the smallest part of the Woven Plaid and black in. Then I used a gold pen to add some sparkle. The main image is the cute Joyful Christmas Mouse. Copic markers were used to color the image.



For this one I used the Polka Dot Background with white ink. I used part of the Playful Penguins Postage.



 The Interlocking Snow Background and white ink makes the background. The Tiny Snowman was stamped with Coco ink and colored with Copic markers. I used the background stamp and Coco ink to stamp the snowflakes.


The background on this one was done just like the last tag. I stamped the Simple Snowman and colored with Copic markers then fussy cut. He was attached with foam tape.


And last I used the smallest part of the Woven Plaid and green ink to make this checked pattern paper. The Triple Holly was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. This was attached with foam tape. The red and white Polka strip is Decorative Tape.

Have a Wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: