Home, Interest

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Shamrocking

Hi all, Wow it has been a cold week here in the south and I was sure spring was just around the corner. But it's early yet and spring will be here soon. This week I have another ST. Patrick card.



 For this card I stamped the Shamrockin Day Greeting  and colored with Copic markers. I used a circle die to cut out the image and layered it onto a scalloped circle. Dimensional glue was used on the scallops then covered with green glitter. For the Background I stamped the Polka Dot Background stamp with green ink onto white paper then I stamped the Large Original Plaid at a angle with the same green ink onto green card stock. I added the green ribbon with knot layered over the top. You can see how to make the knot  Here. I added a strip of punched white lace to the bottom of the green strip.



For the back I added a green strip then I stamped the Celtic Knot and the Script Hand Stamped.
If you have any questions I will be glad to help just leave a comment.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: