Home, Interest

Friday, December 11, 2015

Silver and Gold

Good Morning all, what a week it has been. My son had to have emergency gallbladder surgery this week then the next day they had to go in and get four gallstones that were lodged in his duct to the pancreas. This was the first time that he has every been tho the hospital sense the day I brought him home 35 years ago. Anyway that is why I did get the challenge post up on  Thursday.  

The DRS designs challenge this week is Silver and Gold.



The paper that I used was the Reflections silver and gold paper that I got from Michaels. There is a layer of gold glitter paper then I used the Starry Background and gold embossing powder on the top third. Then I stamped the the Giant Poinsettia two times and gold embossed it the gold embossing powder.This was fussy cut and layered then I attached it with foam tape. The Deco Christmas New Year was embossed with silver embossing powder. and layered onto silver glitter paper.

I hope you will join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: