Home, Interest

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dolphin Splash

Hi all, I have a fun spinner card for you today.




First I stamped Splash the Dolphin three times and colored them with Copic markers then fussy cut. Now for the working of the spinner.


I cut three of the circles one I used the smallest die to cut the center from the second largest circle. The one that is about two sizes larger this is were I stamped the  Splish Splash. The smallest circle is cut from fun foam. And there are three .25 inch strips. I used the one with the center cut out to trace around were I wanted it center on my card.



I used the pencil line to stamp the background then I air brushed a light blue. Attach the dolphin to the strips then glue them to the doughnut circle. I used a glue dot to attach the fun foam circle in the center of the doughnut. After stamping your larger circle attach it to fun foam circle with a glue dot.


I added some sequins and twine to finish. 

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

5 comments:

Wynn said...

What a clever idea to use a spinner. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLLchallenges. Wynn DT

Linby said...

What a fun and clever card - it looks great. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

Dee's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous card, I love the movement and the dolphin motif is just the icing on the cake. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez said...

Super fun card and such a clever idea. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this creative idea - the dolphins are perfect for this spinner card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)