Home, Interest

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fathers Big and Small


Hi everyone, sorry I have not been posting as much in the last few weeks, they have been very stressful. A very dear friends 7 year old daughter died suddenly form a stroke. It has been so heartbreaking to watch this young family go through this horrible event. Please keep them in your prayers.

My dad is 91 years old and had cataract surgery last week, this was the first time he has ever had any kind of surgery in his life, It was not easy to get him to go. He is doing great and happy that he went through with the surgery and is ready to get his other eye fixed. It will improve his quality of life greatly.



The card that I want to share today is for my daddy. I used the Seaside Dock. To color the buildings and boat I used chalk and a Blender pen and Copics for the sky and water.  A frame was cut with a Spellbinder die. For the border strip I stamped the Argyle Background with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and used the Argyle Diamond and  Walnut Stain to fill in some of the diamonds. The sentiment is Fathers Big and Small it was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I sponged the peacock feather ink around the edges.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: