Home, Interest

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hiker Boot Prints

Good morning everyone, hope your having a good day. I’m enjoying being a designer for DRS designs so much. When that package arrives in the mail it is so exciting when I open it and see all the beautiful stamps my mind starts working as to what I can make with them. Then there is that one stamp that I would never buy, and I think what am I suppose to do with this! Well the stamp that I’m sharing with you today is that stamp. Hiker-Boot-Prints946D. This card turned out to be one of my favorite cards that I made out of this release. I hope you like it as much as I do.



On light gray card stock I randomly stamped Hiker-Boot-Prints 946D using sky gray ink. Then I used my snowflake embossing folder to emboss.Polka-Dot-Background 688 was stamped on a strip of paper using Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy. I added green ribbon to both the edges. On another strip of card stock I stamped One-Line-Happy-Thoughts-Greeting 951D and the Hiker-Boot-Prints946D
 
Have a great day,
Janett

No comments: