Home, Interest

Friday, November 7, 2014

Warm Wishes

Hi everyone, I'm a little late getting this post ready but that is the story of my life. A day late and a dollar short. But I did want to tell you that DRS designs is the sponsor for the challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges . And the challenge is WISHES,  think (birthday,get well, and Christmas) just a few that I could think of off the top of my head.

This is the card that I made.



I used the Holly Hurricane. And used my Copic markers to color the image. I also used the Warm Wishes Greeting. The dies are by Spellbinder.

I hope you will join in the fun.


Here are the colors that I used.

Winner Badge



Have a wonderful day,

Janett


1 comment:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh I love love love your card. I used this image to put on candles last year for Christmas gifts and they were a big hit. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational Challenges.
Linda K. DT