Home, Interest

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Teal and Silver

By:Janett Ray
Janett's Stamping Place



We have three birthday's in December so I thought I should get started on these cards.

For this card I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge   and the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.




I stamped the Simple Berry Branch with Versa Mark and embossed with silver embossing powder. A Spellbinder die was used to cut out the image. I colored the berry's with a BG 45 Copic marker. Then I used Brushable Glue from Sparkle N Sprinkle and covered them with teal glitter. The Happy Birthday is from the Birthday Multi Greeting it was embossed with silver embossing powder and cut with a Spellbinder die. Along the edge I used 1/8 inch Tear-ific Tape and teal glitter. For the strip I stamped part of the Open Plaid on a angle with Versa Mark Ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. Then I added 1/8 inch Tear-ific Tape and the teal glitter. It's layered onto silver paper. I punch a silver circle and used Brushable Glue on a button and covered it with the teal glitter.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

I'm entering the card in the following challenges.
Tuesday Morning
Splitcoast color challenge
Sparkle N Sprinkle




4 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is a beautiful birthday card. Love your color choices and the accents of glitter. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Janett, I love the pretty colours you used and the sparkle on the berry branch is fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week

Debbie said...

Gorgeous colors on this card!! I like the sparkles, too!
Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

Jessi Fogan said...

That glitter is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you played with my sketch this week at TMS, Janett!