Home, Interest

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cabin and Reindeer

By: Janett Ray
Janett's Stamping Place



Hi all, I hope you are warming up because this has been a cold week. I have a chilly card for you today.




I started by stamping the super cute Feeding Reindeer  I masked him and stamped the Christmas Village Cabin and the trees from the Christmas Village Four in one Accessories 2. I used Copic markers to color the image I colored the cabin red to make it look more like Santa's workshop. I used glitter glue and Flower Soft for the snow. The background and bow were stamped with the Woven Plaid  stamp. I made the bow with the Envelope Punch Board. You can see the video Here  The green card was embossed in a embossing folder.

Don't for get to join the challenge this week.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: