Home, Interest

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stary Night

I want to show you some more of DRS Designs new Christmas Village Stamps.


  
I used the Christmas Village Church   then I stamped the new Christmas Village Lamp Post  and from the new Christmas Village Four in One Accessories 2 the Victorian couple for the the snow hills I used the Sand Snow and Water Lines. The sky was air brushed and everything was colored with Copic markers. I used glitter glue and a white jell pen for stars/snow. Once I finished with the scene, I cut it out with a square die then added some layers with more square dies. 




On the silver background layer I randomly stamped the Splatter background and used white embossing powder. Then I used the star from the Three Wisemen Peace and stamped it three times and embossed with white embossing powder. The blue dot in the center is Smooch. I stamped the Small Merry Christmas  with blue ink and cut it with a tag die. It's attached with foam tape. I stamped the Christmas Fence and colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I used the ideal  of a Bindi Frame, I used the red line tape on the ends and had the middle to bow out.




For the back of the card I stamped the Share My Heart with blue ink and cut it with a square die and a layer of the silver.



This is colors that I used.

I add this card to the Just Inspirational Challenge


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: