Home, Interest

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Star

I"m back today with a new DRS designs challenge. The challenge this week is Hang it up use any image that You can hang up ( lights, ornaments, stars).

I think I took this challenge a little different than everyone else. I guess I should read these things closer, but here is what I came up with,

I have told you before how much I liked the burlap and lace look well this is my burlap and lace ornament.






I started by cutting a circle from some heavy cardboard then running it through the Xyron to cover it with adhesive, then I place a piece of burlap and rubbed so it would stick really well. I ran it back through the Xyron to make the back sticky and added the lace to the edge over the edge of the lace I used the  extra sticky tape and added a loop for hanging  then added more burlap to cove the back. 

I stamped the Christmas Tree Punch Star and heat and embossed with gold.  I fussy cut the image, and ran it through the Xyron and attached it to the burlap circle. 

I hope you will join us in this challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: