Home, Interest

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Winter Cabin

By: Janett Ray
Janett's Stamping Place   



Hi all, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and survived the black Friday shopping.

Today I want to share with you a card that shows the




I stamped the cabin with Memento Tuxedo Black ink the I masked the cabin and airbrushed the sky. I used a white jell pen for the stars/sky.
Glitter was added to the roof and trees.

                 For the card I used tan card stock and stamped the                    

With coco and white ink.


I used a Spellbinder circle die for the frame and added some punched snowflakes.

For the snow covered hills they were cut with a circle die and covered with glitter and flower soft. I added a die cut deer and some punched greens to complete the look.


For the back I stamped the


in Coco Memento ink. And cut it with a Spellbinder die.


Here are the colors.

Oh, don't forget the I Pine For You Challenge. 

Have a Wonderful day,
Janett


I have interned this card in the 
Just Inspirational Challenge
(winter) 

No comments: