Home, Interest

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snow Storm

I made this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge.



I started by stamping the Simple Snowman and covering him with a mask. Then I air brushed on BG78, B99, BV29. I removed the mask.  I colored the snowman with some Booo. Dampened a  section of Terry Cloth with Blending Soloution hold for 3 sections then move to the next section. Makes a great snow storm.


The Interlocking Snow Background  and the In the Meadow  were stamped with Distress Ink Peacock Feathers.



And here is the colors.

Have a great day,

Janett

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute! I love how you made it look like it's snowing!
Thanks for playing along with us at TMS!

Jessi Fogan said...

Janett, this is stunning! I love the snowstorm effect! So glad you could come play with us at TMS - your card will be up on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl