Home, Interest

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Plaid - Stripes - and - Holly

Hi everyone, I hope your having a wonderful weekend. It has been beautiful here. The leaves are really showing there colors. It's my favorite time of year.

I have had the best time stamping with the new cut apart Woven Plaid stamp set. I have been making background papers to beat the band. And this is a card that I made from them.


I will start with the first layer on the red card. I used the medium strip and Memories Cherry  Red ink and stamped stripes. For the next layer I used the small strip and the Cherry Red ink and stamped on the diagonal first one way then I turned the paper and stamped across. To make the plaid background I used the wide strip and stamped on the diagonal then turned the paper and stamp across. Next I used the Medium strip and Memories Hunter Green and stamped in between the red stripes. Turned the paper and stamped across. With the smallest strip and Memento Tuxedo Black ink I stamped across the the large red stripes turned the paper and stamped across. The oval was die cut and with the paper still in the die I pierced around. Then sponged the edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen. I stamped the Christmas Pine Oval and colored it with Copic markers. I sponged the center with the Antique Linen and used a gold pen around the the edge.  Then I fussy cut and added glitter the the pine bough. It's a lot more fun to make your on background papers. The sky is the limit. 



Oh and don't forget to put a little love on the back.
The stamp is Share My Heart.

You can see more of DRS designs Hand Stamped stamps Here.



This is the Copic that I used.

Have a Wonderful Day,

Janett


No comments: