Home, Interest

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Scarecrow and Plaid

Hello everyone, how did it go from fall to winter so fast. Burr, it's cold outside. A perfect day to stay in and get some stamping done.

I make this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge.



I stamped the Large Scarecrow and colored it with Copic markers.The background sheet was made with the Long Tall Wheat and Distress Ink In Wild Honey and Peeled Paint I did first and second generation stamp. For the plaid ribbon I used the cut apart Woven Plaid. I used the Distress Ink in Peeled Paint, Wild Honey and Walnut Stain. Everything was layered on to Kraft card stock. I stamped the Fall Leaf with Acorn colored it with Copic markers and then I fussy cut the leaf. A cream card was used for the base. This was a fun sketch to work with.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card Janett!! Love the strip of plaid and stamped leaf accent!! Brilliant take of the sketch! HUGS :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love the fun fall colors and cute scarecrow!!
Tuesday Morning Sketches!!