Home, Interest

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bling in the Holidays

Burrr, it's is cold outside this weekend a perfect day to stamp up some winter cards.

This card I started with the background paper, I saw a dress on Pinterest and I love the colors and the sparkle. I took a 4 inch by    5 1/4 white paper and ran it through the Zyron to cover it with sticky then I used three colors of glitter (white, copper, and teal) and just covered a third of the paper with each color. Then I stamped the Large Snowmama with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic markers. Then fussy cut.




I added some clear glitter to the snowflakes on her hat. For the greeting I used Versa Mark ink and copper embossing powder and stamped the Bling In The Hoilidays. I used 1/8 inch Tear-ific tape around the edges and teal glitter.




These were attached to the front of the glitter panel.This panel was attached to a copper card. Now for the ribbon this is the coolest technique I have seen in a long time. I used 1/2 inch Tear-ific Tape. You tear of as much tape as you think you will need cover with glitter. Remove the backing from the other side and cover it with glitter. Now you have a ribbon that you can make a bow from, Here is the video were I found the technique.   


And don't forget the back. The stamp that I used is Snowman Stamped By


This is the colors that I used.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


I have entered this card in the Sparkle and Sprinkle Challenge

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great card Janett! Thanks for featuring the glittered ribbon technique in your card. Your glittered background is fabulous too! Super card, with plenty of bling - which is what we love over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge. Thanks for sharing!

Anne Temple said...

Your card is adorable! Love that glittery background too. SO glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.