Home, Interest

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cardinal on Pine

Janett Ray


Hi all, and Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you have had a warm and wonderful day. And with full tummy's you are ready to do some stamping because today we have a new challenge over at DRS designs blog, I Pine for You. So go on over and join in the fun. 



I started by stamping the Cardinal on Branch and coloring it with Copic Markers and cutting out the image with a Spellbinder die with the image still in the die I sponged the edge. This was layered on black card stock. 






The Family and Friends Christmas Greeting was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink die cut and the edges sponged with it still in the die. Everything was attached to green card stock and a white card. The piece of ribbon and a string from some burlap with tiny jingle bells were added to the top.


On the back I added the A Little Off Greeting that was cut with a die and sponged with it still in the die.


Here are the colors that I used.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: