Home, Interest

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Polka Dot Flower Trio

Good Morning, everyone. Well winter has arrived in Georgia, we even had a few snow flakes on Saturday morning.




The card that I’m sharing with you today is Polka Dot Flower Trio 1036k. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo black Ink, and colored with copic markers. I used spellbinder die to cut it out and layered it onto purple card that was cut with a spellbinder die. This was layered onto pink card and attached to a white card. I stamped Ladybug and Butterfly card edger 811p onto white card and colored it with copic markers. I trimmed it with a paper cutter and layered it on to purple card, it was attached to the bottom of the card.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett
Stamps: 1036k Polka Dot Flower Trio, 811p Ladybug and Butterfly Card Edger
Copics: YG 05,YG07,E33,E53,RV02,RV21,RV04,V04,R27

No comments: