Home, Interest

Monday, February 4, 2013

Dogwood


Hi all, I had to play a little this morning with some of my new toys. I used the Spellbinder Die, Marvelous Squares I think that I’m really going to like this die. But I think it is a good ideal to use some wax paper when you cut with it so everything comes out easy. The stamp is a old PSX  dogwood stamp. And it was colored with copic markers.


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges.

Cupcake Inspirations

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


Copic: RV23, E50,E51,E55,YR00,YR24,YG63,YG61

3 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

What a lovely card! Love that die! Good idea using the wax paper! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope to see more of your work!
{hugs}
Debbie

Michelle said...

Your card is lovely.
But if you like to entry the challenge please put a link from Craft your Passion to your entry.
Thank you for joining us at CYP.
xxx Michelle

Kaylee Snyder said...

So pretty. Those blossoms are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us last week at CYP. Hope to see you again.