Home, Interest

Thursday, April 11, 2013

DRS designs challenge # 65 One stitch at a time


Hi all, We have new challenge over on the DRS designs Blog this week. This is going to be a fun challenge for some people. The challenge this week is Sewing on your card. Real or faux what every your style is.


I have one of those mini sewing machines that I have never used very much and I thought this would be a great opportunity. I used the Interlocking flowers and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink to stamp the background, then with my mini sewing machine I stitched around the edges, well this was so crooked, I decided to add some more stitching across the middle and just go with it. I stamped the Three Flowers with Butterfly and colored it with copic markers. A Spellbinder die was used to cut out the image and the scalloped layer. I stamped the Happy Birthday and layered it onto the same background paper.



Go on over and join in the challenge. It's a lot of fun and I can’t wait to see your cards.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: