Home, Interest

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all

Today is the first day of fall. And my favorite time of the year. So I had to share a fall card with you today.


I started with this cute little Split Scarecrow stamp and colored him with Copic markers. I use a Spellbinder Circle Die and the out of the box technique after cutting I left it in the die and sponged some Wild Honey Distress Ink around the edges. I stamped the Happy Fall Greeting with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, when I stamped it I got a smudge on the card, to cover it I added  some Liquid Pearls in Buttercup. Problem solved. This was layered on to green that was cut with a Spellbinder Scalped die. For the leaves I used the Medium Silhouette Leaf  stamp and Twinkling H2O's that I painted on the stamp Then I stamped the Open Leaf in Memento Coco ink using a stamp positioner. These were fussy cut. 


I hope you have a Happy Fall Day,

Janett

No comments: