Home, Interest

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hearts and Scrolls

Hi everyone, today I have a Valentine to share.

First I stamped  and embossed with gold embossing powder the Hearts and Scrolls onto white card stock. 
Then I stamped it again and covered it with extra sticky tape and cut it out with scissors. This was covered with red glitter. And attached with a pop dot.
From red card stock the frame was cut with a die. 




for the next layer I used the extra sticky tape around the edges and add gold glitter. Then I added the red layer and attached to a white card. I cut a tag from white card and stamped and embossed with gold embossing Happy Valentines Day, I attached this with pop dots making a bow in the middle.

I hope this post looks ok, I just got new glasses and there bifocals, OOOh I feel old! : )
They are going to take some getting use to.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: