Home, Interest

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pop UP Valentine's

Hi everyone, on Pinterest I have been seeing these Pop UP Box Card, so I had to give it a try. Here is the link to the POP UP Box Card that I used.

For my card I did not want to use patterned paper, I wanted to use stamps. So this is what I came up with. For the outside panels I used my new Spellbinder die and cut the center, then I stamped the Filigree Heart with Brilliance Coffee Bean and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a white jell pen to add the highlights. For the top panels I used the Girl Swirl stamp and a Tombow marker to color on the stamp before stamping ( remember, to breath on the stamp after coloring). For the Inside panels I stamped the Script Font Background in the Brilliance Coffee Bean, using the same technique as before. I stamped the Girl Swirl Stamp over the words.






For the in side pop up parts, I stamped and colored with copics the Medium Daisy Bloom, Background Branch,   Dotted Heart, and the One Line Valentine's Greeting




Have a wonderful day,

Janett