Home, Interest

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Three Wooded Crosses

The card that I have today uses one of DRS designs new Easter stamps, Three Wooded Crosses.




I Stamped the Three Wooded Crosses with Memento Rich Cocoa. Then I stamped over the top with Memento Tuxedo Black and the Large Stained Glass then colored it with Copic markers. The brown layer was stamped with Encore gold ink and Vicki's Versatile Background I cut the Oval with a Spellbinder die. A black layer was added behind the brown the the image was attached with a light blue layer on a cream card. I stamped the He has Risen in gold and used a Spellbinder die to cut out the image. Then I traced around the outside of the die on to black card the fussy cut to make the black layer.

Don't for get to join in the challenge this week.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: