Home, Interest

Sunday, May 10, 2015

On Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day.

I hope it is special for everyone.

For my card I chose to do a Peek-a-Boo Card the direction were on Splitcoast.





For the card base I used white card. For the layers I used lavender card stock that I stamped with the Splatter Background and dusty concord Distress Ink. I Stamped the On Mothers Day Greeting  and traced over it with a glue pen and used green glitter. I stamped the Snapdragon Diamond and colored with Copic markers.The glue pen and the same glitter was used on the diamond. The flowers were made using a Spellbinder die and MS punch pearls and rhinestones were used in the center.


On the inside I stamped the Mermillod Mothers Greeting.

Don't for get to join the background challenge this week.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: