Home, Interest

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sailing on the Tide of Love

Hi all, this card is for my oldest grandson he turned 16 on Friday, were has the time gone. To tell you what a great young man he is becoming he comes up in the morning and we go for a walk then talk over coffee. These talks are pure gold for me and I will treasure them for ever.


I made a shaker card. I started by stamping the Adirondack Chair coloring with Copic markers then die cutting with the inside the box technique. For the shaker part I use two sheets of acetate cut larger than the cut out. I used foam tape on all four sides then added the sequins and glitter then added the other sheet of acetate. I stamped the Sailboat then colored with Copic's. The Small 1 Line Happy Birthday was stamped and  die cut.



For the inside I use the Family and Friends Birthday Greeting and the 4 in 1 Seashells.


  On the back I used the one of my favorites Share My Heart. 



Have a wonderful day,

Janett


I have added this card to the following challenges.

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a lovely shaker card. Very creative. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!
That's awesome that you have these wonderful times with your GS!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That