Home, Interest

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sail the world

Good Morning, I'm a little late getting this card posted. It's for the 


DRS designs is the sponsor this week.



This is the Sketch.


My take on the sketch.

I started by stamping the new Sail Boat then covering with a mask and stamping the World Map with Versa Mark ink and embossing with black embossing powder. The boat and land was colored with Copic markers the water was colored with Gelatos.
I stamped the Anchor colored with Copic and fussy cut. I die cut a Scalloped Circle and before removing from the die I used a white jell pen and traced around the inside. I added some twine with a knot. 

Join in the fun you could win a $10.00 voucher to the DRS designs store.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! I love all the nautical elements!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That