Home, Interest

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summers Wish

Hi all, today I have another summer card.

It's a I wish I was there kind of cards.





It's a inside the box card.

I started by stamping the Lighthouse and coloring with Copic markers.



On a separate piece of paper I stamped the 
new Sail boat.
And colored with Copic markers.


For the water and the sky I used 
Gelatos. The Lighthouse was attached with foam tape.


For the border I stamped the World Map Background and embossed with black embossing powder. Then colored with Gelatos.


Then I added some gauze and a braid.


Have a wonderful day

Janett


I have entered this card in the following challenges.

Serendipity Stamps

Color Q

1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Janett! What a lovely summer scene! Lighthouses always remind me of vacation!