Home, Interest

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Pink Flamingo

Hi all,




I started this card by stamping the Flamingo Palm Tree and coloring with Copic markers. It was layered on to pink card stock. I thought it needed more pink, so I used Brushable Glue and Semi-Trans Bubblegum pink glitter. Then on white card stock I used my finger to randomly spread Nuvo Embellish Mousse. Then I stamped the Wood Grain Background with Peacock Feather Distress Ink. I cut this into strips. On a piece of kraft card stock I used a Versa Mark along the edges then pink embossing powder. The wood strips were added over the top Then added Nuve Crystal Drops  (Neptune) along the edges. The Mousse was added to the edge of the card. The gauze was dyed with the Peacock Feather. I rubbed copper Embellish Mousse on to white card stock the stamped and black embossed the starfish from the 4 in 1 Seashells then fussy cut.




Have a wonderful day,

Janett




I have added this card to the following challenges.

Sparkle N Sprinkle

Cupcake Inspirations

7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Such a fabulous card! I love that color combo. The Nuvo mousse and crystal drops are a great accent. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Sandy said...

Such a fun card!! Love the whole scene and embellishments! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great week!
-Sandy, DT

Indy's Designs said...

Oh, this is spectacular! Beautiful coloring and perfect embellishments! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Unknown said...

What a fun card and a lovely scene! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Kamila DT

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT

Naki said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous card! Your coloring is so pretty, and I LOVE the fish net! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Belinda said...

What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge, hope you will join us again!
Hugs
Belinda
belinda-lovestamping.blogspot.com