Home, Interest

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Big Hugs

Hi all I am writing this a on Friday because of the ice storm they keep talking about and we might louse power.


For this card I am using the hearts and snow theme once again.



I started by stamping the Valentine Tree with Memento Rich Coco ink then coloring the hearts with Copic (RV02) I added some dots of Frosted Lace Stickles and white Flower Soft at the base of the tree. For the greeting  I used the Hugs 4 in 1 Wording Stamp . For the background I used the Triple Silhouette Hearts and Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I used a Copic (RV02) reinker to color the seam binding.



For the inside I stamped the Heart Drops across the top and colored them with the (RV02) then added some of the Stickles . The Quiet Valentine Love Greeting  with the Rich Coco Ink. The Small Silhouette Heart was stamped with Spun Sugar Distress Ink 

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: