Home, Interest

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lucky Charms and Shenanigans

Hi all, this weeks DRS designs challenge is Lucky Charms.Use something you consider your Lucky Charm.




I have always thought 4 leaf clovers were lucky. I remember as a child laying it the grass on a warm summers day looking for them. a Once I found my treasure I would press it in a book.

To make my charm I used the Silhouette Clover  and Memento Cottage Ivy ink then I covered it with Versa Mark and clear embossing powder, I did three layers of the embossing powder.

For the card front I used the Shamrock and Shenanigans Greeting  five different Memento Inks were used to stamp the greeting. The Labels Eighteen was used to cut out the greeting, then I traced around the outside edge and fussy cut the green layer. For the background I stamped the Tall Shamrocks and colored with Copic markers.

Join us in this Lucky challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


Memento Inks: Olive Grove,Cottage Ivy,Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, New Sprout

Copic: YG03, G43

No comments: