Home, Interest

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Glowing Bee

Good Morning, it is feeling so much like spring of the year, we have had warm beautiful day's and rain a with lots of storms a typical Georgia spring.

So I have a spring card for you today.



I started my card by drawing a square and sponging in on Squeezed Lemonade,Wild Honey,Vintage Photo,and Walnut Stain Distressed Ink. Then I stamped the Spring Bee Happy Greeting by inking it in two parts.A white jell pen was used to add the white dots. 
On another piece of card stock I stamped the Beehive, and part of the  Leafy Tree Branch. Then using the inside of the box technique I cut out a square. The Happy Bee and the Bitsy Bumble Bee along with the Bee Trail.These were colored with Copic markers.

Have a Wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: