Home, Interest

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Background with Pumpkin

Hi everyone,

My card today goes along with the new background challenge.


I started by stamping the Simply Pumpkin with a black color box ink and clear embossing powder this was covered with a mask. I place the card back in my misty and stamped the 1 line Beauty of Autumn with Memento Coco ink moving the card 1/2 inch I stamped it again with Memento Peanut Brittle for each time it was stamped I moved the card 1/2 inch up or down to cove the card.



When this was finished I removed the mask and used Zig Clear Color to color the image. This was layered onto dark brown card stock then a white top fold card. 

I want to tell you about a new product that I have found it's Avery Removable Multipurpose Labels this works great for mask and they hold up well after using them you can put it back on the release paper and save them to use again later.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: