Home, Interest

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring is in the air

Hi all, what a week it has been, old man winter woke up in a bad mood, from all the snow in the north and freezing temps down south. All my beautiful azalea's were starting to bloom with the promise of spring only to be frozen and now are a ugly brown. Today promises to be warmer so my hopes for spring are anew. 


So my card this week is all about spring.



I started by stamping the Ducks Decoration and coloring with Zig Clear Color markers. The daffodils are from the Daffodil Frame that I fussy cut. The white embossed It's Spring is from the Spring Bee Happy Greeting. After embossing I rubbed Mousse Peony Pink Nuvo Embellishment Mousse over the top.



For the background I used the Nuvo Embellished Mousse in Peony Pink, Aquamarine, Cornflower Blue and a stencil. So now back to dreaming of spring.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: