Home, Interest

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter one layer cards

Happy Easter

I have been enjoying making these almost one layer cards so much that I thought I would share a few more.

For my first one I used the Lily Sympathy Cross


On this one I stamped it with Memento Coco Ink and colored with Copic markers.


I inked the greeting in two parts so I could stamp it separate. This stamp is called Celebrate Easter Celebrate Christ.



On this card I used the Easter Lily and Crosses  and used Zig markers. The greeting is Blessed with Gifts Easter Greeting.

And I have one last card to share.


For this card I used the Daisy Basket and Zig markers with the Springtime Easter Greeting. I did a a strip of lace across the top to cover a mark on the paper.

These are fun easy cards to make even if they are simple.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett



No comments: