Home, Interest

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Piggy's and Palm Tree's

Good morning all.

This week I needed two cards, the first one is a get well card for a very sweet lady the broke her foot and needed surgery.



I thought the little piggy's were the perfect chose. I stamped the Pig in Puddle  then masked him ans stamped the new Brick Wall. They were colored with Copic markers. I stamped the Leonard the Pig Billboard and I used the Get Well Prayer to stamp the sign. Then fussy cut.

My second card was for my grandson Saturday was his 17th Birthday.


I started by sponging the circle die cut with it still in the die. then I stamped the Silhouette Palm Tree Line, them I sponged the card front with some of the same ink. The Small 1 Line Happy Birthday was stamped on a strip of white paper that was layered onto orange card stock.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: