Home, Interest

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Spooky Walk

Hi all,

What a week it has been, I just changes positions at work from temporary to full time. I was so happy because now I could have insurances. Last week was my first week, well last Sunday I got a call from a coworker from the other department that one of our fellow coworkers had passed away and could I come and help out let me say i work at a hospital so the work it does not stop. I said of course I would. So for the past week I have been working in two departments. Going in early and coming home late. So I have had no time to stamp. My card this week is very simple. And please keep his friends and family in your prayers.

I wanted to make a one last Halloween Card.



I did a water color background. When it was dry I stamped and embossed the Trick or Treaters Last Stop

I stamped the Moon on another piece of card stock and fussy cut and glued it to the top.


    On the inside I  stamped and embossed the Silhouette Cat on Moon  and fussy cut the cat.

Well I'm off to work.

I hope you have a spooky Halloween night.

Janett

No comments: