Home, Interest

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Something new from DRS designs

What a day Saturday was. We were in Talking Rock, and Ethan was working with us. I just love watching this kid he is just a wonderful child. This grand parent thing is great, it is a joy to watch him.

Well to day I want to share a new card that I made with the new DRS designs just released stamps. Hope you enjoy.


 
Today I’m sharing DRS designs new Richly Blessed Christmas I stamped the greeting with walnut stain distress ink in the lower right hand corner of ivory card. I colored on the Pine Bough K467 stamp with markers and stamp it on the upper left corner. Antique linen was sponged around the edge and brads were add to the corners. Then I mounted it on to light green card stock. Using the Woven Plaid 613P and walnut stain and antique linen to create the plaid background on the front of a ivory card. Attach the focal image toward the bottom of the card. I punch some pine branch and added some flower soft and a red bow.
Greeting 865G

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Your card is so attractive! Beautiful holiday card!