Home, Interest

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Shark DRS designs

Hello everyone, the card that I have for you today features DRS designs The Happy Shark, Killer Birthday Greeting, and Bubbles.


From a gray card I cut a circle with a spellbinder die, then used a smaller die to cut a frame from black card I stamped and embossed in black the Killer Birthday onto vellum. Then I sponged on blue ink. The Happy Shark was stamped onto white card, and copic markers were used to color the image. I used scissors to cut out the shark. The bubbles were stamped on the velum and I used Glossy Accents to add some depth. Then I mounted the shark with foam tape. The vellum was attached to the back of the card.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


1 comment:

Karin said...

Great card Janett and thanks so much for your kind words on my blog....You are the best :)