Home, Interest

Thursday, July 19, 2012

DRS designs challenge Santa

Hello everyone, it's Thursday and mean it time for  DRS designs challenge. This weeks challenge is to use a Santa. So grab those Santa stamps and come and join in the fun.



For my card I used the Winter time Buddies. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then I made a mask to cover the image and air brushed the sky background. Copics markers were used to color the image. At the Scrapbook show I found this cool red flocking with glitter and brushable glue by Sprinkle and Sparkle, that I added to the Santa suit. I punched the icicle border with my M.S. punch covered it in glue and Bridal glitter by Sprinkle and Sparked. The snow flake is a M.S. punch covered in the same glitter.

So come and join in the fun at DRS designs blog. You might win a great prize.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: