Home, Interest

Thursday, March 7, 2013

DRS designs Challenge Shamrocks

Hi all, DRS designs challenge this week is Shamrocks, so lets see all those lucky cards.



For my card I used the Hatful of Shamrocks, Tuxedo Black ink and Copic markers to color the image. A Spellbinder die was used to cut out the image. I sponged a little Distress ink along the bottom and a gold paint pen along the edge. This was layered onto green card that was cut with a Spellbinder die. A cream strip was stamped with the Shamrock Background and the edges were punched with a MS punch, this was layered on to some kraft card that was punched with the MS punch. Everything was attached to a white card. The 1 line Luck 'o the Irish was stamped on white card and layered on to green card. I stamped the Four Leaf Clover and colored with copic markers, I cut it out and  covered it with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder.

Good Luck, I hope you can join us in this challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: