Home, Interest

Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day. My little grandson Max has been talking for a month about the Patrick's, they were coming to make a mess today, he will not call them Leprechauns, he insist they are Patrick's. His mom has had to assure him that they wont be in his room. I wish I knew what goes through his little mind.So watch out, and if you find a mess in your house you will know the Patrick's had a hand in creating the mess. 




For my card today I used DRS designs, LeprechaunShamrock Background, Silhouette Clover and the One Line St. Pats. Day Greeting. I used a combination of Inktense Pencils and Copic markers.The Shamrock Background, and the Silhouette Clover were stamped with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The One Line Greeting was stamped with black ink and all the edges were sponged with Antique Linen.

Wishing you all the Luck Of the Irish, and the Patrick's

Janett

No comments: