Home, Interest

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Butterflies Challenge #68


Hi all, today we have a new challenge for you at DRS designs. And the challenge is Butterflies. So lets see all those beautiful card.



For my card I stamped the Argyle Background with Peeled Paint on a white card. Then I stamped  the Three Butterflies with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the largest one. There were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I used foam tape to attach them to the card front. The Happy Birthday Greeting was stamped on the card front                                                        




Have a wonderful day,                    

Janett

Copics; E 57,55,53  YG 41,45  Y 11

1 comment:

Shelia said...

Janett, I absolutely love your butterfly card. It is so elegant and yet CAS too!! I'm definitely going to case this beauty!!! :-)