Home, Interest

Sunday, May 5, 2013

You are UNfrog'ettable


Hi all, hope your enjoying your day. I have started a new job, so if I’m a little scattered that’s why at least until I get in the grove. So hang in there I will get everything together soon.




The card that I have today uses DRS designs  Frog Sunbather and the Unfrog’ettable Greeting. The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out with a Spellbinder oval die. This was layered onto a green oval. The Unfrog’ettable was stamped and sponged with Spun Sugar Distress ink, this was layered onto green card. On the pink card stock I punched the stitch marks and used a pink pen for the stitch lines. I added a green ribbon and bow with some half pearls. Everything was attached to a green card.


Enjoy you day and don’t forget to join the butterflies challenge over on the DRS designs blog.


Have a wonderful day,


Janett

No comments: