Home, Interest

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Butterfly

Hi all, the rain has finely stopped and we are seeing some sunshine. This has been the strangest summer that I have ever see with all the dark gray days. On  top of the weather I have started working again and I just can’t get all my ducks in a row, haha.

My card today is in honor of seeing the sun and feeling the heat of summer ( I could do with out that last part).



I used the new Large Single Butterfly . I stamped the middle butterfly first then covered with a mask then stamped the top and bottom. These were colored with copic markers. The background was colored with BG10. After trimming the image it was layered onto black card the a white card.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett  

 

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very Pretty!!!Love the butterflies,Great coloring!!!