Home, Interest

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Popped up Birthday

Hi all. I have another birthday card for you today, you can't have to many of those on hand. For this card I used Bowl of Popcorn, Popcorn Background , and Popped up Birthday.



First I stamped the Popcorn Background on gold paper with rich cocoa and attached this to a red card. I stamped the Bowl of Popcorn adding a little color with copic markers then fussy cutting. The Popped up Birthday was stamped and layered on to red card them I stamped a fussy cutout a portion of the Popcorn Background. and Popped it up with foam tape.



DRS designs is sponsoring  the challenge at Cupcake International this week. This is my take on the photo. Go over and take a look for your self  for a change to win some new stamps.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Awesome image!!!

Indy's Designs said...

What yummy cards! Love the popcorn background you stamped. As for your lemonade card...so refreshing! So glad you joined us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
{hugs}
Debbie

VanessaB said...

two super cute cards! I have a fun popcorn digi- I need to borrow your birthday sentiment to go with it :) love your lemonade card. thanks for joining us this week at cupcake inspirations :)