Home, Interest

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bunch of Grapes Gift Bag

DRS designs is the sponsor for the Scrapbook Blessings challenge this week. The challenge this week is Any this 3D ( card ,boxes,bags,ect.) The prize will be a $10.00 voucher to the DRS designs store.


I got this new Gift Bag Punch Board at the stamp show about two months ago and had not used it, and this was the perfect change. I made the bag with some light purple light paper. I stamped the new Bunch of Grapes twice onto white card and used copics to color the image. Then fussy cut them. I dyed the seam binding with copic re filler. After threading throw the bag I attached the Bunch of Grapes to the ends of the ribbon. For the band across the bottom I used the Medium Silhouette Leaf first I used yellow ink the sponged green so there would be some shading. Then I cut the purple scalloped edge with a Spellbinder Edgeabilites die. I stamped the Toast to you Greeting over the top of the leaves.

I had a lot of fun making this and I hope you will join in this challenge.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: