Home, Interest

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day! I hope everyone is having a great day with the family, or just doing something for your self. Everyone needs a day just for them. I'm a work today but I see my kids very often as they all live very close so tomorrow I going to be Janett day! 



I have a very simple Mothers Day card to share with you today. I stamped the Medium Daisy Bloom on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then using a rectangle die I did a little inside the box by cutting around the daisy on the inside so the die could slide under the edge of the flower. Then put it through  the die cutting machine. This was layered onto navy card leaving 1/16 inch border around the edge. Then I stamped and heat embossed in white On Mother's Day  . This was attached to a white card. I wanted to add a little pop so I colored the largest butterfly in the Three Butterflies it was fussy cut and attached in the center so the wings could be up.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: