Home, Interest

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Let Freedom Ring

Can you believe that in five days it will be  the first of July. For me it feels like this summer is flying by. The grand kids will be back to school in just a few weeks.

I want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July.   



My cards uses the Liberty Bell stamp and part of the Tiny Patriot I also used the Let Freedom Ring . I stamp the Liberty Bell and used copic markers then fussy cut. The Tiny Patriot was stamped and colored then I just cut out the flag. This was layered onto cream card that was sponged with antique linen ink and I used some foam tape to give some dimension to the bell. The red layer was stamped with the Starry Background and embossed with white embossing powder. I stamped Let Freedom Ring and sponged and layered it across the bottom. Everything was attached to a cream card.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

   

No comments: