Home, Interest

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Whats new

Hi all, I'm back with a new challenge from DRS designs. The challenge this week is something new. Use something new on your card.

For my card I used a POP A Top die eighteen.   




You use the die to make the flip on the card.

 

This is the card open.

For the front of the card I used the Smooshed S'more after coloring with my copic markers I used a die to cut out the image. while it was still in the die I traced a line along the edge. I stamped and colored Marty Marshmallow and Friends  this was used for the border. The Mini Marshmallow was used on the inside and Marshmallow Greeting   This stamp will be retiring soon so better get it quick.

Join us in the fun challenge and show off your new supply's.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: